Thursday, May 11, 2006

Advice! DO NOT marry a programmer


Husband: (returning late from work):Good eveining dear,I'm logged in.
Wife: Have you bought the groceries?
Husband: Bad command or filename.
Wife: But i told ya in the morning!!
Husband: Syntax Error.Abort?
Wife: What about the new TV?
Husband: Variable not found....
Wife: At least give me your Credit Card; I want to do some shopping!
Husband: Sharing Violation.Access denied.
Wife: Do you love me or do you love computers or are you just being funny?!
Husband: Too many parameters.
Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband: Type mismatch.
Wife: You are useless.
Husband: It's by default.
Wife: What about your salary?
Husband: File in use... Try later.
Wife: What is my value in this family?
Husband: Unknown Virus.

No comments: